☞ Hey guys☻ It’s been a long time since they nominated me this award but I forgot about it until now. I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award before and now thanks to Kitty and Cathie for nominating me again! I also got nominated by Jo Smith for The Blogger Recognitions award again and EdgyConcept also nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I got really excited to do these award. Anyways, let’s jump right into the rules or instruction
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog
- Display the picture above in your post
- Give 10 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other blogs and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them)
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- Mention the rules in your post
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post
Facts about me
- For some reason, horror movies are my favorite
- I watched 50 Youtube videos a day
- I have a deep obsession of cat
- I read almost 30 thick novels in January 2016
- I don’t usually eat chocolate, I mostly love white chocolate better
if it makes any sense
- The thunderstorm makes me sleep better. I know it sounds really weird but it’s true.
- Music is my life.
- I hit a BIG air cond at school right on my forehead and it makes my forehead looks a lot bigger than usual.
- My dad made my Gmail account when I was literally 4 years old
- I love to sing but trust me, you don’t want to hear it
Let’s start with Kitty’s questions first, okay?
I shouldn’t ask you because I’ll choose to do Kitty first anyways What is your star sign? Do you think it’s accurate?
I don’t even know what is my star sign 😛
What is something unusual about you?
My name! Seriously, I 100% sure that my name is the only name in the world. No one can copy my name or even think to name their child’s name like me, Farah Edzua.
If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
My MacBook, my refrigerator, my bed, my tv and my wardrobe
What do you want your tombstone to say?😛
WARNING! You’re looking at the queen of the world’s tombstone, once you touched it, you’ll be cursed to lives with a ghost in your entire life.
I know it really weird because I just type random things that cross my mind.
What was your most embarrassing moment?
I was accidentally hit a big air cond on my forehead in front of all my classmates.
What age do you feel and why?
What are your top three favorite books or movies?
- Sinister 2
- The ring
Hahaha, yup. Everything here is a horror movie.
How are your different online versus in real life?
I’ll talk a lot of things online because I don’t usually talk in real life because of my voice.
Are you happy with your life right now?
What is the worst thing you ever did as a child? (shh I won’t tell😉 )
I poop on my aunt’s leg but it was when I’m literally 2 years old. Hahaha, it really funny and yet,embarrassing but kitty said that she won’t told anyone so.. *dumb face 🤓 *
What do you lie the most about?
Mom : What are you doing?
Me: Err… reading ,mom! *reading my friend’s message*
Move on to the Cathie’s questions
If you could have one item for free, what would it be?
What do you hate most about the world?
Disease that probably cause death
What was the silly thing you thought would happen when you were a kid?
The moon was following me every time it was night
All time favorite song?
Probably this one. Seriously, I don’t know.
If you could change anything about the world, past ,present or future, what would it be?
I want to make homework doesn’t exist even though it actually quite important but whatever.
Something you love about yourself?
My voice. I don’t know why I choose that.
Favorite item currently in your closet?
My long sleeves t-shirt and my jeans. I can’t give you the picture because I currently writing this post using my computer.
Have you ever thought that you were invincible?
Yes. When the light is off.
One celebrity you despise?
Any life advice you didn’t find on Google, Tumblr and other social media?
“Life is 10% what happens to you and other 90% how you respond to it” said my mom. I don’t know where she found it,though.
What inspired your parents to name you your name?
Do you ever tried to make your own slime or even touched a slime?
How often do you watch YouTube?
Do you have the experience of seeing a ghost or anything related to the paranormal activity?
Have teacher scold you until make you cries?
Do you ever cries in front of your classmates?
Your favourite acedemic subject at your school? Why?
Do you feel my grammar is bad? List some of my mistakes.
What is followers means to you?
Do you read books? Why?
Do you like kids or cats more? Why?
I title this one, Jo Smith because the way this Liebster award is written was different than others. It doesn’t have questions and stuff but instead they have how I started my blogging journey and some advice. I think this is the Blogger Recognition Award.
How I started my Blogging Journey
On 20 May 2016, it all begin with BlogSpot blog. A couple weeks later, I completely lost hope on blogging because I don’t receive any feedback. Finally, I moved to WordPress on 20 June 2016 . I still remember I started blogging because of my niece. She said that I definitely need to start blogging because I love to share things that I found interesting with people and I thought why not? It would be fun and now I’m here. I have a full story >here<
Some Advice for those who just started blogging
- If you want to gain more followers, try to do your own tag. Yup, try something unique and easy to do or whatever you want. By that, your blog will grow and be known by others because people will nominate other people and if they interested with your blog, they definitely give you a follow. Got it? Sorry, I have a really bad grammar ;-;
- Add your thoughts in your post to make your post even more longer. Idk, I think it looks way more professional.
The Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated
7 Random Facts
- I have a deep obsessions with cats
- I spent almost 5 hours on the internet
- My grandma have over 50 cats
- My finger got cut by the fan’s blade once (My finger now is o-k-a-y)
- My grammar is pretty bad
- Idk how to spell LOVE correctly
- I almost died ( do you want me turn this topic into a post?)
- SeaStar or Shuhd
For all of these awards (Liebster Award, The Blogger Recognition Award and The Versatile Awards)