☞ Hey guys☻I always waking up with a tired and grumpy face. It is becoming a habit, a bad habit but I’m glad that I’ve found the solution.
△ Have a quality sleep
It’s a must to have a sleep. You need to sleep early in order to have a good quality of sleep. I can’t describe it more because it’s too simple.
ⓐ no lights
– No lights are allowed when you’re sleeping. It has its own reason.
ⓑ no caffeine
– Don’t ever dare to drink caffeine 8 hours before bed. I’d coffee once ( 1 hours before I sleep ) and I swear to myself to not repeat it again. I can’t even close my eyes and tomorrow, is an examination day.
△Talk to yourself
Before you sleep, think about what will you do in the next day. Things that excites you the most. Maybe it could be
ⓒ check the feedbacks of your post that you wrote
Trust me, it will encourage you to wake up from the bed.
△Make yourself awake
By that, you could do things that will wake you even more.
ⓐ drink a glass of water
– drink water before you brush your teeth. It’s for a good reason ( yeah, i forgot )
ⓑ exercise / yoga
– do a yoga. If you’re not familiar with it, you could refer to a youtube video.
– you also could have a session of walking. Walk downstairs, upstairs, through the room etc.
ⓒ drink coffee
– it helps you to wake up your eyes
-make sure that you drink plain water before you drink the coffee. It’s for your health.
☞ That’s all I have for today tips. Hope you found this helpful. Comment down below your thoughts or anything and see ya